Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little Mommy Bella!

On Tuesday, March 4, Bella stayed home with me because she had run a slight fever Monday evening. Being all better, she helped me babysit Rowan Evans, a well-behaved 6 month old.

As the pictures show, Bella helped feed and hold Rowan. She was very motherly! It was nice to see this side of her. Since she is the youngest, unlike her older sister, Bella has not had the chance to be an older sister.

Yes, I know what you are thinking, my Young family nieces! She could be an older sister if only.....
Well, as Jay would say, "Not if I can help it". Seriously, though, he did said a very true thing later that evening, "We've had our children; now we need to raise them."

I was neutral in my opinions. The experience reminded me of the joy and the work! Elian will just have to let us watch Rowan again!

No comments: